This personalized, stylish planner will get kids excited to start planning. Each planner includes:
* Pen Pouch
* 8.5 x 11 Document Pouch
* Free personalization
* Stickers for kid-specific activities, such as playdates and first/last day of school
* A “How to Use Your Planner” guide page for beginning planners
* Colorful and engaging inside pages with jokes, writing prompts, and doodle boxes
* Fun and crazy national holidays, such as “Rubber Ducky Day” and “Thank a Mail Carrier Day”
* An attached elastic band that holds the planner closed when not in use
* Heavy duty front and back cover & binding, and heavy duty paper
* Plenty of writing room for beginning writers
* An “All About Me” page with fun questions to keep little planners engaged
Planners run August 2018 – July 2019.
Please note: The planners are monthly view only. I created the monthly view with the largest squares I could fit on the page so kids have plenty of room to write.
I do not do weekly pages for 2 reasons.
1. Kids Forget to Add The Same Events to Both Monthly & Weekly Views.
I found that kids have a hard time remembering to flip back and forth between weekly and monthly pages. Events that are written in the weekly spread don’t always make it to monthly spread and it causes confusion. We want to set them up for success by keeping it simple.
2. Cost and Size.
The planners become heavy and large with the extra pages, and this would increase the price dramatically.